digido.ph - DIGIDO FINANCE CORP.
Address: UNIT 2/C, Murphy Center, 187 Bonny Serrano Road, Socorro, QUEZON CITY SECOND DISTRICT, NCR, Philippines 1109
Phone number: (02) 8876-84-84
Max APR: 143%
Term: 90-180 days
moneycat.ph - MoneyCat Financing Inc.
Address: Unit 1701 Tycoon bldg Pearl Drive st. Brgy San Antonio Ortigas Center Pasig City, ph 1800
Phone number: 0919 084 21383
Max APR: 145%
Term: 90-180 days
unacash.com.ph - Digido Finance Corp.
Address: 15F The IBP Tower, Jade Drive, Ortigas Center, San Antonio Pasig City 1605
Max APR: 157%
Term: 61-180 days
Online Loans Philipinas - Online Loans Pilipinas Inc. (formerly Magic World Technologies Inc.)
Address: Unit 1402-06 14th Flr Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, San Antonio, Pasig City
Max APR: 180%
Term: up to 720 days
Microloans are loans issued for a small amount and a short term. However, some companies are ready to offer even larger amounts and a loan term of up to a year. Basically, such products are designed by individual entrepreneurs. Usually they are issued on the security of the car. Our website presents legit online loans that our customers can use. You can choose the product that suits you the most and get the right amount.
All loans online - how to get the best offer
All online loans can be divided into several types. Some are issued by microfinance institutions, while others are issued by banks. Because credit is harder to obtain than microloans, MFIs are at increased risk. This is reflected in the cost of microcredits - they are more expensive. It should also be borne in mind that timely paid debt in an MFI can improve credit history.
Due to the fact that all online loans in MFIs are somewhat higher than in banks, microfinance organizations should be contacted as a last resort - for example, if a loan is denied by a bank, or if you need a minimum amount for a short period.
All card loans are diverse, you need to choose from them those that meet the following requirements:
- If you need one-time financial assistance, then all credit card loans online can help you. Of all, you need to choose those that are offered without interest. Usually this is financial assistance for newcomers.
- If you are going to become a regular client of an MFI, then choose companies that offer a microloan on favorable terms. For example, for repeat borrowers, the interest rate may be reduced.
- Some companies offer borrowed funds without registration at all, but then the amount will be small.
- But large amounts are issued only to regular borrowers, or those who are ready to provide collateral. For example, it can be a microloan secured by a personal vehicle.
To increase the likelihood of approval of the transaction, it is recommended to pay off all current delays. But the MFI offers microcredit even for those clients who have a negative credit history.
In order to receive a microloan, the client usually must meet certain criteria. For example, they include the following items:
- The client must be of legal age at the time of applying for a loan.
- He must have a Filipino passport and Filipino citizenship.
- Also, a potential borrower must have a steady income that would allow him to repay the loan on time.
To receive a microloan, the client must complete the following steps:
- Go to our official website and choose the partner that offers the most profitable services.
- Apply for a microloan, indicating only reliable data.
- Submit an application for consideration.
After that, the client will need to wait until the application is considered. With a positive result, all that remains is to sign an electronic contract using an SMS message that will be sent to your mobile phone.
Please note that the information in the application must be true. Otherwise, the microfinance company may suspect you of fraud and refuse to apply for a microcredit.
Where to find all loans online
Our website offers a large number of microloans from partners. This allows you to choose a microloan on the most favorable terms. You just need to apply through our website to receive the required amount in a short time.