Do you provide loans? Where and how can you get a loan?
We are a service aggregator of all offers existing on the Philippines market, with our help you can compare all existing loan offers and select the appropriate one, click on the button Apply and fill out an application on the website of the relevant credit institution to get a loan for a bank card.
Online card loan: How to get an instant loan?
Car repair, utility bills, food, vacation, treatment - thoughtss about this torment every modern person every day. We try to plan everything and allocate finances in the best possible way. However, sometimes situations arise in life when, due to unforeseen circumstances, money may be needed urgently. Not everyone has friends who can come to the rescue, or valuable things that can be taken to a pawnshop for a while - in this case, contacting a microfinance organization can be an almost win-win option, where everyone can get a loan online for a card without leaving home.
Moneytochka was created to help people who are faced with the need to take an instant loan on a card for the first time without additional checks, as well as regular MFI clients who want to learn more about how this industry functions. We will tell you how to start cooperation with an MFI, what is needed for this, what should be avoided when intending to take a microloan, as well as how you can improve your credit history and what to do if someone took a loan under your name without your knowledge.
How to get money until salary for a card in an MFI?
First you need to choose an MFI - this process will not take much time, since now there are many services that allow you to compare the offers and conditions of all MFIs operating in the country at once.
In preparation for the execution of a microloan agreement, you need to take care of the availability of:
- Valid mobile number and email
- Passports and TIN (their photos or scans)
- A bank card that belongs to you personally
This is a basic list of required data in order to take out a loan, some MFIs may request additional information.
Applying for a microloan is carried out in several stages:
- Using the online calculator, you must specify the desired amount of money, as well as the period for which you want to take it. As a rule, information is instantly generated about when you must return the funds, as well as the interest and the final amount of funds to return.
- The next step involves providing the MFI with your personal data and filling out a questionnaire. Here you need to confirm your mobile number, provide scans of documents or just data from them, and answer questions about education and work.
- As a rule, at this stage, a small amount of money can be blocked on your card. As soon as you confirm the ownership of the card, the bank will release the funds.
- After confirming the card, you will have a conversation with the manager (some MFIs may not call back), a decision on the application, the conclusion of an agreement and the crediting of the amount specified in the agreement to the card.