How to apply for a loan online on a bank card in Caloocan: what is a Microfinance Organization (MFO)
In 2022, the fastest and most convenient way to apply for a loan is to submit an application on the online microcredit organization (MFO) website. At the time of writing, the most popular MFIs, there are about 50 legal entities that provide individuals with the service to take a loan online.
Why have MFIs become popular? They allow you to receive money if:
- There is no possibility to confirm official income in order to get a loan from a bank
- No collateral or guarantors
- A small loan amount and, as a result, the bank's unwillingness to work with such a borrower
- Physical distance from the bank of the borrower
- Quarantine and the client's reluctance to visit crowded places once again
- Actually, the lack of such products for small lending in the bank
Therefore, it is easiest to take a loan online 24 in an MFI. It can be issued on the site from any device, phone, tablet, laptop, computer.
The registration procedure is quite simple: you need to select the appropriate loan using filters on our MoneyTochka website, specify the amount and term of the loan, select 4-5 offers and submit applications for approval.
The application contains the minimum required information: your passport, TIN, phone number. After approval, as well as verification on the site, the money will come to a bank card, which is linked in your personal account. On average, it takes 10-15 minutes to approve an application.
Online loan on the card: reasons for refusal
An online loan may be denied for the following reasons:
- You already have an outstanding loan with this MFI and would like to take on a new one.
- You are under 20 years old or over 60 years old.
- You do not yet have a credit history or it is damaged.
- Form filled out incorrectly.
- You are trying to get a loan on a card other than your own (some MFIs allow this, but most do not).
But still, in 95% of cases, if you apply for 4-5 credit institutions, the probability of approval is very high.
Online loan in Caloocan: the pros and cons of getting a loan
Benefits of getting a loan from an MFI:
- Speed: 10 minutes and the money is already on the bank card
- Work around the clock 24/7
- It is possible to get a loan with a bad or damaged credit history
- Without guarantors and collateral
- No proof of income required
- The first loan in the MFI is given at 0.01%
- Promotions, promotional codes and loyalty to regular customers
- Possibility to borrow online
- The percentage is much more than the bank, from 1% -2% per day
- Short delivery time, up to 30 days on average
- Small amounts, usually up to 5,000 PHP or up to 20,000 PHP
How to pay off an online loan
In order to repay a loan, you can pay it in your personal account immediately to the account of your loan agreement or you can pay through a bank branch, indicating the TIN and number of the loan agreement.