May 31 2022
How to get loan with bad credit score?
Best online loans
Do you need bad credit score loan? If you currently have a job and need immediate liquidity to pay for an emergency or project, you can get it through private lenders.
Loans with bad credit score are a reality and we will tell you everything you need to know to obtain them from home, 100% online and without problems.
How to get loan with bad credit score?
There are many private lenders that offer credits with payroll with bad credit history. However, we have compiled a list of the proposals that have the best financing conditions.
We remind you that all the entities in the ranking are legit and on Moneytochka you meet the requirements so that you can apply for loans with bad credit score with payroll safely, reliably and 100% online.
What are loans with bad credit score?
Loans with with bad credit history work as a financing method for those people who are registered in a delinquent file for maintaining some debt from the past. However, these individuals maintain a stable employment situation, so they could use their payroll as a guarantee of having income to meet the loan.
This modality of loans with bad credit history with payroll exists because many banks take into account if a person has a bad credit score to approve or reject a credit. Normally, they deny the request of people with these characteristics because they represent a high risk of non-payment.
This leaves out many individuals who maintain even minimal levels of debt and are on this registry. Therefore, private lenders that offer loans with payroll and bad credit score represent a great solution for those who find themselves in this situation. These private entities value more the fact of having a payroll that allows them to face the payment of the debt.
Return and maximum amount
The best thing about loans with payroll and bad credit score is that you can find them in the form of microcredits, medium-term loans or even lines of credit. For example, companies like Moneycat offer you up to 25,000 pesos to be repaid over a period of 1 years, which can be ideal for buying a car or renovating a premises.
However, if what you are looking for is a small financing that will get you out of trouble at the end of the month to pay the rent, services, some medical or educational expenses, then you can request a mini-credit with bad credit history in companies such as Digido, which offers up to 30 000 PhP to return in a maximum of 60 days.
Loan requirements with payroll and bad credit history
Applying for a credit with payroll and bad credit score is very simple and the best thing is that you can do the whole process from home. Thus, you save time and effort in bureaucratic procedures. To obtain this financing, you must meet basic requirements such as:
- Being over 18 years of age.
- Have a valid SSS.
- Reside in Philippines.
- Have an active mobile or email to receive all the financing information.
- Have a work payslip indicating regular monthly income.
Although private lending companies are flexible regarding the fact of bad credit history, there are certain requirements that must be met for your application to be approved despite having an outstanding debt with another company.
- The debt that you maintain and for which you appear to have a bad credit score must not exceed an established limit, which is normally 10 000 pesos.
- Your debt may come from non-payment of basic services such as telephone, electricity or gas. However, in general, it cannot be a debt to a bank or credit institution that has to do with mortgages, credit cards or other financial products.
As you can see, even if you have a debt, getting loans with Financial Credit Institutions with payroll is something possible and within everyone's reach.
How to request a loan if I have bad credit score?
Sometimes we desperately need a loan but they ask us for so many papers and requirements that it becomes an ordeal. Now, requesting a loan with a payroll while being with bad credit history is super easy and takes less time than you imagine. You just have to follow these steps:
- Compare the loan offers with bad credit score with payroll that we present in our ranking and click on the option that you like the most.
- Once on the company's website, select the amount of money you need and the term in which you would like to return it.
- A form will open where you must fill in certain personal data that will be used by the company to prepare your financial profile. Surely you should clarify if you own properties, what your monthly income is, etc.
- Once you send the financing request, you will receive a response in a few minutes informing you if your request was approved or rejected.
- If approved, they will send you a digital contract with all the loan conditions.
- If you accept the conditions, you must return the signed contract along with the documents requested to prove your identity.
- Once your identity and the validity of the documents are confirmed, the money will be sent directly to your bank account.
- You must send the monthly fee agreedIn this way, you will avoid paying default interest.
And that's how easy and simple it is how you can benefit from loans with bad credit score with online payroll.
Maybe you're interested in best loan app in Philippines you may install it here.
Frequently asked questions about loans with bad credit score
These are the most frequent doubts that users have when contracting a credit with bad credit score and with payroll:
Do I need minimum income to apply for loans with bad credit history with payroll?
What does it depend on if my application is approved?
Will I receive the money immediately?
Do I need to have a guarantee?