March 22 2022
Simultaneously apply for microloans to all MFIs
Best online loans
When deciding on microcredit, it is necessary to evaluate all possible offers on the market, it is recommended to apply for at least 3-4 microfinance organizations or all microloans that can help resolve this issue.
To make a decision on the MoneyTochka resource, you need to go to the catalog of all MFI microcredit offers, use convenient filters, select according to the required parameters and submit applications for all selected microloans to all MFIs.
How to apply for loans online: what data is needed and how to apply quickly
To apply online for a loan in the catalog, in order to receive a trouble-free loan on a card, after selecting according to the necessary parameters, click the "Apply a loan" button opposite the loan offer you are interested in. Next, in the drop-down window of the credit institution, fill in all the data for obtaining a loan and click "Submit". Be sure to indicate your current phone number and explore the possibilities of your personal account - especially in terms of loan repayment.
Then follow the same procedure in other loan offers that suit your capabilities in terms of terms and amounts. After that, having weighed all the pros and cons, determine the MFI that best suits your requirements.
The main list of documents for applying for a loan
To apply for all microloans, in order to take a loan without interest, a basic list of such documents is required:
- Your internal passport or ID passport.
- Bank card number to receive money.
Benefits of microloans
A loan without checking a credit history is issued without guarantors and income statements, their advantage:
- Quick solution in 10-15 minutes.
- Convenient receipt on the card.
- Relatively low interest rates if the loan is repaid on time.
- Availability of shares and refinancing opportunities.
- Opportunity to get a loan with no credit history or with a bad credit history.
Disadvantages of microloans
- Interest in the long run is higher than, for example, taking a loan from a bank.
- The loan amount in a bank can be provided an order of magnitude higher than in an MFI.
Conclusion: To assess where you can apply for a loan, you need to understand the purpose of the loan. If this is a small payday loan, a cash gap in an entrepreneur, urgent unforeseen medical needs, you need to give a minimum deposit for real estate until a mortgage is received, then a microloan would be optimal and the application must be formed at the MFI.
If you need a loan for small or medium-sized businesses, for the purchase of equipment, fixed assets, real estate, then in this case it is better to use the services of a bank if everything is in order with your credit history.
A few recommendations from the MoneyTochka service:
- Take only the amounts of loans that you need - no more. Remember that the smaller the loan amount, the more likely it is to be approved.
- Build yourself a positive credit history - the better it is, the more doors will open in front of you in the future when obtaining loans.